Isnin, 23 Februari 2009

JOSE MOURINHO: I WILL BE BACK



The Inter Milan boss pushed himself firmly into the frame for a Stamford Bridge comeback following the sacking of Luiz Felipe Scolari.

But Chelsea fans praying for a reunion with the Special One may have to wait, as new boss Guus Hiddink is ready to commit himself to a long-term deal.

As the most wanted manager in world football, Mourinho would undoubtedly be the popular choice.

He said last night: “If you are asking me if you think one day I will return to Chelsea, I tell you ‘yes, I think so’, although I’m not saying when.
Story

“We were so happy together. Chelsea fans have a different feeling for me. It’s a different emotion with them. I always wish them well because they are a special club for me and I have special friends there.

“I belong to their story and they belong to my story. I hope they get back to what they were because the club has changed.”

Hiddink, 62, is already preparing to take the Chelsea job beyond this season.

He said: “We talked only about until the end of the season. When we reach the end of the season we will talk about it. Who knows, maybe this story with Chelsea will get its continuation.”

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan